1 Minute Gratitude Journal for Kids
From giggly playdates to favorite meals to family game night, kids have a lot to enjoy in the world around them. With its interactive elements and kid-friendly layout, the 1-Minute Gratitude Journal helps children explore their feelings and focus on life's blessings—a daily practice that will provide benefits for years to come. In fact, scientific research shows that children who practice an attitude of gratitude experience tremendous physical and psychological benefits, including:
- Higher levels of happiness and self-esteem
- Reduced anxiety
- Better sleep
- A greater ability to empathize with others
- Even a stronger immune system!
But the greatest benefit of practicing gratitude is the habit of recognizing God's goodness from a young age. That's why the 80 entries in the 1-Minute Gratitude Journal include:
- Fun and easy prompts to help kids name three things they're thankful for
- Bible verses that remind kids of God's goodness
- Activities like space to draw favorites (a special pet, a best friend, etc.), ideas for sharing thankfulness with others, and more
- Prayers to thank God for every good thing
Focusing on six aspects of God to be thankful for (goodness, kindness, fairness, and more), the 1-Minute Gratitude Journal can spark joy-filled conversations with your child at bedtime or as a family around the dinner table as your young reader shares his or her reflections.
Item Number: 2849-180
Item ID: 61379
Category: DNA Books